How to get a better night sleep with your kids
Listen while you read some extra tips below the yellow box.
Affiliate links included in this post
Extremely Good Parenting Podcast EP. 010 Show Notes
Liz from Love & Marriage Blog discusses one of her favorite subjects, getting kids to sleep. She wrote the book Hacking Sleep and is passionate about helping parents get their kids to sleep better so they too can sleep better.
- 7:06 Liz Recommends Moms on Call to learn about sleep solutions. They also have online classes.
- 14:09 Foam-lined Blackout Curtains
- 15:40-17:00 Happy Light and Sleep/Wake Light bulbs
- 16:00 “OK to Wake!” Stuffed owl
- 18:00 Liz talks about bananas, sleep, and her bedtime popsicles
- 27:00 More naps = better nighttime sleep
- 29:20 Taming the Overly Tired Toddler
- Liz’s Extremely Good of the Week: Dubsmash
- Kara’s Extremely Good of the Week: Family time after a year of being away