Print and Web Publications
US News & World Report
- Quoted by Christine Giordano about if college is worth investing into or not and how to prep your kids for the future as a parent in a global world.
- Interviewed by Terri Peters of NBC Universal for article on TODAY.com
- Quoted in CBS News report in their continuing story of the family whose boy went into the gorilla enclosure.
- CBS News re-posted varying viewpoints on the Death of Harambe
- Featured work on the Family Share Network
- Quoted on the benefits of moving with kids and how to overcome challenges.
- Listed in both their continuing coverage of the Harambe incident and also quotes in their news video
- About furnishing your home on a dime, especially after moving and while having children!
On Television & Video
CBS Morning News
Kara is an author, wife, and mother of 3 children living in Boston, MA. She has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development and is passionate about connecting with and even helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!