I am so excited to introduce the Extremely Good Parenting Podcast!
Happy Leap day. I always wanted to have a baby on February 29th because it would be the world most awesome birthday, but since that’s hard to predict and make happen, my podcast baby is born today.
All parents struggle, especially in the early years
The podcast was planned and designed to be something as an upbeat spin on even the toughest parenting problems. Join other parents in the Extremely Good Parenting Hideout to discuss shows, ask questions, and be a part of the growing community.
Whether you have one and only one child, two kids, three, four, or way more, it’s a place for parents to feel comfortable troubleshooting problems, talking about solutions, and working through good and bad moments in the life of raising kids.
[color-box color=’yellow’]You can call in to leave messages, ask questions, and even potentially be featured on the show. Simply dial 1-(657) 234-7763 to leave your own message![/color-box]
Plus, make sure you join the email list for the latest news, episodes, and freebies.
As always, it takes active and engaged listeners and members to have a thriving and helpful community. And I would love for this to be a happy, safe haven for parents.
Listen to the first episode (Ep. 000) of Extremely Good Parenting
- Understand the format of shows
- Get an idea of what to expect
- Learn a bit about my family and myself.
About Extremely Good Parenting
- Please note podcast will be on iTunes and stitcher as soon as it gets approved.
- 2 shows per week
- 1 interview format and one is just me.
- Interviews will be 30-60 minutes, Survival tips from me are 10-15 minutes.
- Hear from family counselors, parenting bloggers, and other professionals.
- Connect with other parents near and far.
- Topics range from the tough stuff like not yelling at your kids when you’re upset to even light-hearted stuff like reading to your kids or even deciding to expand your family.
- Each show will have a corresponding blog post. The article will not be a transcript of the show. It will have additional information but also include things mentioned from the show inside of a yellow box. (Look for the yellow box!)
Kara is an author and advocate for positive, grace-filled parenting. She is homeschooler to her 4 children living on a farm in New England. She believes in creative educational approaches to help kids dive deeper into a rich learning experience and has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development. She is passionate about connecting with and helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!