This curriculum for Oklahoma homeschool families is Oklahoma History Semester One. It is the first 8 units of a 16 unit curriculum that covers the basics of Oklahoma like state animals and geography and extends all the way to the end of the frontier and the time of outlaws in Indian territory.
- Native Oklahoma – Geography
- Weather and Climate Studies
- Plants and Animals of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma in Ancient Times
- Exploration of Oklahoma – Trade & Settlement
- Southeastern Tribes, Relocation, and Civil War
- Plains Indians and the Buffalo
- The End of the Frontier
Find more curriculum here and explore the site a little.
Kara is an author, wife, and mother of 3 children living in Boston, MA. She has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development and is passionate about connecting with and even helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!