This curriculum for Oklahoma homeschool families is Oklahoma History Semester One. It is the first 8 units of a 16 unit curriculum that covers the basics of Oklahoma like state animals and geography and extends all the way to the end of the frontier and the time of outlaws in Indian territory.
- Native Oklahoma – Geography
- Weather and Climate Studies
- Plants and Animals of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma in Ancient Times
- Exploration of Oklahoma – Trade & Settlement
- Southeastern Tribes, Relocation, and Civil War
- Plains Indians and the Buffalo
- The End of the Frontier
Find more curriculum here and explore the site a little.
Kara is an author and advocate for positive, grace-filled parenting. She is homeschooler to her 4 children living in Boston, MA and believes in creative educational approaches to help kids dive deeper into a rich learning experience. She has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development and is passionate about connecting with and helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!