Easy ways to raise kind kids
Extremely Good Parenting Ep. 005 Show Notes
While as parents we’re diligent about teaching colors, animals, and letters, so many times, making kindness towards others a priority and something we do seemingly get less attention. Megan and I talk about ways to even get your youngest kids thinking selflessly by pursuing acts of kindness.
- My Extremely Good of the Week: The Instant Pot
- Give Megan a book suggestion in our facebook group!
- Creating Homeless Care Packages
- Lots of Book Recommendations
Featured small business is House of Burke the Shop!
- 19:40 How Megan’s Random Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar changed their perspective
- 32:40 9-year-old builds tiny houses for homeless
- 34:55 Little kids can put stickers on food donations.
- 38:05 Why teaching little acts of kindness now can be so important for kids
- 39:05 How to get involved in your community with 1 to 3-year-olds
- 45:00 Hello, Wonderful Rainbow Rock Project
Join the Extremely Good Parenting Hideout Group.
Kara is an author, wife, and mother of 3 children living in Boston, MA. She has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development and is passionate about connecting with and even helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!