Perfect for a back to school (especially homeschool) unit as an intro into the year or anytime at all. This is a full two week study addressing self, friends, family, home, and neighbors. Get a discount by getting the full set of printables about self-awareness, “all about me”, and family & friends learning theme instead of buying them separately!
Objectives covered for the full Family, Friends, & Self Unit Theme
* Fine motor skills
* Listening and comprehension
* Graphing and timeline order
* Interpreting graphs
* Shape recognition and abstract application
* Recognizing uniqueness of people & families
* Following directions
* Matching and critical application of concepts
* Letter formation and fluency
Kara is an author, wife, and mother of 3 children living in Boston, MA. She has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development and is passionate about connecting with and even helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!