This is a printable pack of 13 pages that includes what you’ll need to study friends, family, and home. Perfect for both homeschool and classroom use.
Family Theme Printables Include
* All about myself and my neighborhood self-made book template
* “We’re a Mix” people in their life activity showing how friends and family shape them
* “Build Your house” shape and drawing activity
* “My Family Tree” graphing and family tree creation activity. It also studies types of family trees and how each are different.
Supplies you will need for this week’s unit:
* crayons and/or colored pencils
* Brads, a folder, stapler, or note card rings
* A pencil
Objectives and skills covered in the Home Thematic Unit Study:
* Fine motor skills
* Listening and comprehension
* Graphing and timeline order
* Interpreting graphs
* Shape recognition and abstract application
* Recognizing uniqueness of people & families
* Following directions
Kara is an author and advocate for positive, grace-filled parenting. She is homeschooler to her 4 children living in Boston, MA and believes in creative educational approaches to help kids dive deeper into a rich learning experience. She has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development and is passionate about connecting with and helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!