Want your family to get along better and enjoy time together?
Use this family bundle to help your kids learn to value each other, to get ideas for the whole family to participate in, and to even connect better with your spouse.
It’s all about the little things that build a heart of appreciation.
And those little things build up over time to help us really dive into deeper and more meaningful relationships with our kids and our spouses.
17+ pages to help families build family connections
- 14 printable encouragement cards
- Parent-Child date ideas/bucket list
- Sibling bonding challenges
- 12 at-home spouse challenges and date ideas
- Acts of service to do as a family
- List of acts of service to each other to build appreciation
- Action Acrostics to show each other love
- Make a “day out with the family” fortune teller.
- Printable signs to encourage and empower the family!
- … AND MORE!
Kara is an author, wife, and mother of 3 children living in Boston, MA. She has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development and is passionate about connecting with and even helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!