Are you a brand, company, or individual looking to advertise in the parenting and family lifestyle niche?
Awesome! I am a PR friendly company with lots of options for advertising and sponsored post opportunities. EGP Media and Press, LLC is a PR friendly company. I have ad packages available for both a web+podcast campaign and also for web-only storytelling blog posts. I offer the full media package, able to tailor to your needs via social media, podcast (pre-, mid-, and end rolls), blog posts, & video production.
Below is a media kit that details my audience, show information, and demographic information. Under it you will find ad packages based on your needs and desires. If you have a specific pitch, price point in mind, or questions, feel free to email us.
We used to embed a PDF of our media kit online with statistics and further information; however, we now ask that if you need detailed information, please email us with specific questions.
Quick sponsorship information:
- All links are no-follow
- Reviews require both product and monetary compensation
- Media kit is updated approximately every 2-3 months
- Parenting is my primary focus but anything that fits into raising kids from recipes they’ll love to disciplining is covered.
- I write about pregnancy & breastfeeding and am currently expecting December 2016. I also have an invested audience from the past 4 years on this topic, including students enrolled in a natural childbirth class I offer.
- My children were born 2012, 2014, and 2016. I have one dog, and am married living in Boston, with interest in traveling New England, Europe, and the United States.
The full media sponsor packages advertising on both the blog and podcast is the best value as it hit both my listening and viewing audiences.
Contact information is on the last page of the media kit. If you’re looking for something different, let me know. I also have special small & local business packages. And I do work for trading services on occasion in place of monetary compensation.
So if you’re looking for a PR friendly parenting blog, keep Extremely Good Parenting and the Kara Carrero site in mind. We would love to chat with you and work with you in the future.