Are you a brand, company, or individual looking to advertise in the parenting and family lifestyle niche?
Awesome! I am a PR friendly company with lots of options for advertising and sponsored post opportunities. EGP Media and Press, LLC is a PR friendly company. I have ad packages available for both a web+podcast campaign and also for web-only storytelling blog posts. I offer the full media package, able to tailor to your needs via social media, podcast (pre-, mid-, and end rolls), blog posts, & video production.
Below is a media kit that details my audience, show information, and demographic information. Under it you will find ad packages based on your needs and desires. If you have a specific pitch, price point in mind, or questions, feel free to email us.
We used to embed a PDF of our media kit online with statistics and further information; however, we now ask that if you need detailed information, please email us with specific questions.
Quick sponsorship information:
- All links are no-follow
- Reviews require both product and monetary compensation
- Media kit is updated approximately every 2-3 months
- Parenting is my primary focus but anything that fits into raising kids from recipes they’ll love to disciplining is covered.
- I write about pregnancy & breastfeeding and am currently expecting Spring 2019. I also have an invested audience from the past 7 years on this topic.
- My children were born 2012, 2014, and 2016. I have one dog, and am married living in Boston, with interest in traveling New England, Europe, and the United States.
- Deliciously easy roasted cauliflower recipe your family will love
- Why “I’m sorry” isn’t good enough and what to teach instead
- After Birth Must Haves: the unglamorous postpartum list
- Preschool Curriculum: Learning Objectives for 3 years olds
- DIY Sensory Board Ideas for babies, toddlers and school aged kids
Successful Sponsored Campaign Examples
- Pregnancy posture matters: how you sit, sleep, & relax can determine labor outcomes
- If you only celebrate one half birthday, this is the one to remember.
- 3 easy ways to prep for Kindergarten and boost confidence
- Here are the best art projects to teach toddler body parts