The Incredibles was the first movie my husband and I ever watched together, so naturally, our family loves the Indreibles and is really excited to go see The Incredibles 2. Having a soon-to-be first grader who has been hit with the slime obsession, this also presented a perfect opportunity to play.
So we made a fun Incredibles Movie activity using colors from the movie!
How to make Incredibles inspired fluffy slime
Fluffy, colorful slime is one of Jenn’s favorites and combining the different colors from the movie is a fun way to play. In the end, you’ll get a big goopy blob of brown, but playing with each color before adding them together is totally worth it.
We’ve included shopping links below to help you find products. hey are affiliate links and we may earn from purchases.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this beautifully vibrant The Incredibles Movie slime:
- Elmer’s® Glue (4 ounces or half a cup)
- 1/2 cup Sta-Flo® liquid starch
- Acrylic paint of each of the Incredibles colors (We added blue for Frozone and of course red, yellow, orange, and black for everyone from Elastigirl to Jack Jack)
- Gloves (optional)
This is an easy three ingredient slime that is a fail-proof way to get the kids learning and exploring textures.
Incredibles Slime instructions
- Squirt glue into bowl. Or measure it out and pour it in if you invest in the gallon size glue jugs.
- Add 1-2 drops of one color of paint. Mix well with spoon. Then decide how much more you want in the color as you go along.
- Slowly add in the liquid starch a little at a time, stirring constantly to make sure it mixes in well. Don’t rush this step and take your time.
- Start to knead the slime as the consistency thickens.
- Lay out each color next to each other.
Don’t forget this would also make a great Incredibles birthday party favor for kids. Just grab some of the small, cup-size glad ware containers and send them home!
Kara is an author, wife, and mother of 3 children living in Boston, MA. She has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development and is passionate about connecting with and even helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!