Extremely Good Parenting Podcast EP. 003 Show Notes
Kids can have meltdowns…anywhere. So Dayna and I discuss the dreaded public meltdown (or tantrum) and what to do!
- Her book, Sensory Processing 101
- Explore her Sensory Shop, Project Sensory
- 10 tips for parents of anxious children
- Her new class, Calm the Chaos – Secrets to Calming an Anxious Child
- Essential Oils for Sensory Needs
- Weighted Blanket
Listen to the different, but complementary podcast episode and keep reading below.
Join the Extremely Good Parenting Hideout Group.
Kara is an author and advocate for positive, grace-filled parenting. She is homeschooler to her 5 children living on a farm in New England. She believes in creative educational approaches to help kids dive deeper into a rich learning experience and has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development. She is passionate about connecting with and helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!