Because many of you who are loyal fans are seeking ways to help fund and support the mission of the site, we have put together links and resources so you know how to help.
Looking to doing some online shopping? Click our links first! It won’t cost you any extra but every little bit helps offset our expenses.
Whether you’re able and willing to contribute even just a couple of a dollars a month or are looking to make your own gift purchases through our links so that we can get a small commission, we appreciate it so much!
How you can help support Extremely Good Parenting
Did you know that this site employs and pays for the expenses of more than just one family?! In fact, there are multiple people that help run the site. So if you’re super serious about helping out on a regular basis, consider looking at the Patreon page about how you can even pledge just $2 per month to help offset the expenses of running the site and podcast.
Considering making purchases for your family or business? Consider buying through our affiliate programs.
To continue to help offset our overhead costs, consider clicking through and buying through the links below; we receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.
If you hit Ctrl+F you can type in a keyword, company, or brand to help in your shopping search. I have also tried to separate by main topics as possible and many I put in alphabetical order.
Natural parenting, baby, and birth affiliates
Parenting & Marriage resources
- Positive Parenting Solutions
- D&B Parenting
- Rhythms, Routines, and schedules: how to simplify life with kids
- 175 Best Date night ideas
- Potty Train in a Weekend
- Hacking Sleep (book)
- Coos to Snooze (Get your kids to sleep)
- Project Sensory
Food & Cooking
- Crunch! Put a Stop to Picky Eating and Teach your Kids to Love Veggies
- Healthy Kids Inc.
- Yum! Deliciously Healthy Recipes your Kids will Love
More great retailers and affiliate companies we work with
- Child Safety Kit
- Crazy 8
- Freed from clutter (book)
- Janie & Jack
- Kindness Elves
- One Ingredient Fix / Momographie (photography for families)
- Seeds Now
- Starwest Botanicals (essential oils)
- Stitch Fix
- Tactical Dad (daddy baby carriers and diaper bags)
- Thrift Books