Because many of you who are loyal fans are seeking ways to help fund and support the mission of the site, we have put together links and resources so you know how to help. We always strive to provide and promote free products when possible, but many of you have asked ways you can give since we do still have bills to pay and mouths to feed!
How you can help support Extremely Good Parenting
Did you know that this site employs and pays for the expenses of more than just one family?! In fact, there are multiple people that help run the site. We have hired over 30 people over the years to help keep the community up and running. And at any given moment there are at least 5 people working behind the scenes.
If you hit Ctrl+F you can type in a keyword, company, or brand to help in your shopping search. So if you’re looking to doing some online shopping, consider using our affiliate links. All you have to do is click our links to the page you want to shop from first, then order within 24 hours! It won’t cost you any extra but every little bit helps offset our expenses. I have also tried to separate by main topics as possible!
Our favorite Small Businesses
- Republic Wireless (They have $15 cell phone plans!)
- D&B Parenting My friend Amanda Rueter has amazing books and courses!
- Not Just Cute My other friend Amanda Morgan has wonderful positive parenting resources.
Parenting & Marriage resources
- Rhythms, Routines, and schedules: how to simplify life with kids book
- 175 Best Date night ideas book
- Potty Train in a Weekend book
- Hacking Sleep book
- Coos to Snooze (Get your kids to sleep)
- Project Sensory
Health, Food & Cooking
Natural parenting, baby, and birth affiliates
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Nursing Pillow
- Reusable breast pads
- Tactical Dad (daddy baby carriers and diaper bags)
- LILLEbaby carrier
- Boba Carriers
- HOOT for kids (fun subscription box!)
- Bluum Box (birth to preschool items)
- Growing Book by Book literacy resources
More great retailers and affiliate companies we work with
- Child Safety Kit
- Freed from clutter (book)
- One Ingredient Fix / Momographie (photography for families)
- Seeds Now (Organic, non-GMO seeds)
- Starwest Botanicals (essential oils)
- Thrift Books
Considering making purchases for your family or business? Consider buying through our affiliate programs.
If you don’t know us very well, we have a family of five Me (Kara), my husband Chris, and our three kids Jenn, Emma, and Rhett… plus a dog named Samson. We live and play in Boston, but also love this online community so much!
To continue to help offset our overhead costs, consider clicking through and buying through the links above; we receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting Extremely Good Parenting through what you’re already buying!
Kara is an author, wife, and mother of 3 children living in Boston, MA. She has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development and is passionate about connecting with and even helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!