Are you looking for for creative, homemade, and inexpensive gifts for men? Here is a great list for whatever holiday or gift-giving occasions you may have through the year. They are sure to be great for the man in your lives and cherished gifts!
Thoughtful & Unique Gifts for Men
- This is one of my all-time favorite DIY gifts for a man… Make a manly soap dispenser for his bathroom. I mean really, this is such a cool way to utilize a favorite bottle he has saved and make it fully functional. Even if he doesn’t have his own bathroom but has a workshop, this would be great for de-greaser too for cleaning up after mechanical work!
- My daughter and I worked together to make some tool art to hang in the garage. This is a great projet that has a very manly look and feel to it that can be put anywhere he would like! The peg board make is functional and manly. He can display it in his workshop or hang belts off of it in his closet!
- Customize your man’s style, by making an easy and unique DIY mug gift. Doesn’t matter who it is in your life, this one makes a great gift for him because even if he doesn’t drink coffee, we all have soup, right?
- If you’re crafty, this tutorial for a manly messenger bag made from an old suit is PERFECT! Such a unique gift idea.
- This is a really simple way to encourage your man every single day. Make a Love and Respect frame from you or even from the kids as well.
- Homemade aftershave is a really thoughtful homemade gift for any guy who is into the art of shaving… or just one who shaves. Plus, it’s all natural and no synthetic fragrances so everyone wins. This one is a manly scent and having made it ourselves, I can truly say both he and I love the way it smells! It’s both fresh and masculine.
- Create an inexpensive gift for him by making set of upcycled puzzle coasters for his man cave or just wherever he spends time. These can be great conversation pieces as well as functional!
- Along the same token, make a photo remote caddy as a sentimental gift for a man that also has some functionality.
- Kids can create a memory treasure box for their dads and fill it with some of his favorite things or things he commonly uses and it’s something he is sure to treasure for many years. Even wives and girfriends can modify this idea for both a practical and memorable gift for “him”.
- And because so many guys enjoy to relax with a drink… pick out their favorite drinks (even if non-alcoholic) and decorate a drink caddy to make it perfectly and beautifully gift-wrapped.
What are your great ideas for DIY gifts for Him?
Kara is an author and advocate for positive, grace-filled parenting. She is homeschooler to her 4 children living in Boston, MA and believes in creative educational approaches to help kids dive deeper into a rich learning experience. She has her degree in Secondary Education & Adolescent Childhood Development and is passionate about connecting with and helping other parents on their journey to raise awesome kids!