While we do a calender year schedule for tot school and preschool, our weekly learning theme can be adapted to your needs whether starting in August or January. Come explore our wonderful world and all it has to offer with different weekly learning themes that are meant to engage and inspire creativity. We will include activities, toy recommendations, great books and resources, and a general overview of how our week went! Hope you enjoy our weekly learning themes and that you will check back regularly to follow along.
About our weekly learning themes:
- Our family will be one week ahead so that we can post our pictures, failures, and successes for you at the beginning of each week to help inspire you and get you started.
- I will try to include at least one book for each theme and link to it via Amazon so that you have some great book recommendations to build a theme library. This is important to me because as my children get older and I start truly homeschooling them, I would like to have a homeschool library.
- There will be a Bible verse of the week that correlates in some way to the theme. We share because this is what we do, but like the rest of the curriculum, what you choose to include and what to omit is up to you and shaping it to adapt to your needs is perfect.
- We will also have ideas for themed busy bags many weeks.
- If you have any great ideas, send them to me! Just remember that we will be one week ahead.
- Connect via Social Media to show me your own pictures, successes and failures. We would love to see what ideas you come up with and how you spend each week learning.
- We will be trying to explore local museums and places that facilitate our learning. I encourage you to do the same! It’s always great to see what your town and region has to offer, plus it’s also wonderful to support local when you can.
Important Tot School Resources & Supply Lists
Click the image to view and Download the Teacher’s Weekly Learning Planner!
If you like this planner, remember to print off 52 of them or to come back each week to print it to help plan out your customized week.