Maintaining some semblance of normal and structure with young kids can sometimes be difficult. In fact, I fully believe that it’s impossible to balance it all. As parents we must juggle priorities, letting some things slip through the cracks
Subscribe to the free weekly newsletter to get encouragement, help, & resources to benefit the whole family. Scroll down to see free mini-series offerings tailored to your needs.
Raising awesome kids has never been one dimensional. So what free resource will help you the most?
Click on each of the buttons below for a pop-up to learn more & sign up for a specific mini-series! It is recommended that you do one at a time as to not flood your inbox. Some are still in development, so you can simply click the icon and indicate your interest so I can send you an update when it’s done if you still want the free resources!
Subscriber Only Freebies
As a thank you for signing up to our newsletter, you have the option of using/downloading any the following resources for free!
- Get your copy of my eBook Hands-on, but not Helicopter, Parent
- Enjoy a coupon for my Feeding the Family eBook that includes 11+ recipes for busy parents like you!
- A coupon for my Tot School eBook, Every Parent Can Teach Their Toddler
- Download a preview of the book and complete section, Learning by Themes
Sign up and you’ll get news and information about:
- Parenting and Motherhood posts
- The latest favorite family recipes
- Bradley Method, Natural Pregnancy, & Breastfeeding Resources
- Family Recipes
- Tips & tricks for parenting you won’t find on the blog
- Homeschool & at home learning supplemental materials
- AND MORE!