Find all of my pregnancy, childbirth, home birth, VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean), newborn, breastfeeding, and more posts all in one place! Scroll through the latest posts and then find the most popular and helpful resources listed by heading below.
I will continue to post about my natural parenting experiences with you and will include eveerything from breastfeeding and cloth diapering to my journey to have a home birth. Keep checking back for more as I will continue to populate it as more posts are published!
Natural Childbirth & Prenatal Resources
Home Birth & VBAC Resources
- My Successful VBAC Home Birth Story
- Why I Chose a Midwife & Home Birth
- How I prepared for my VBAC [coming soon]
- How my Home Birth Didn’t Go as Planned [coming soon]
- What I learned from having a Cesarean
After Birth, Postpartum Stories, & General Baby Information
- Ugly Truths about your Postpartum Body
- After Birth Must Have list
- Taking care of yourself after childbirth [coming soon]
- $1,000 Baby Budget Challenge (for the entire first year)
- Minimalist’s Guide to Baby Must-Haves
- Motherhood through Tough Hormones
- I Never Bathe my Babies
- The Breastfed baby shouldn’t be on a schedule
Prenatal And Labor Resources
- Birth Affirmation Shirts
- Prenatal Vitamin and Supplement List
- Remedies and Resources for Group B Strep [Coming Soon]
- Quick and Easy Prenatal Exercises (that you can even do with kids)
- Brewer Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Diet Explained
- Preparing a Birth Plan and Birth Binder
- Using Essential Oils during Pregnancy & Labor [coming soon]
- Perineal Massage to prep for birth
Breastfeeding & Feeding Resources
- Adventures in Breastfeeding – Real Truths for First time Moms
- Realities of Tandem Nursing
- The Secret to a Healthier Breastfeeding Relationship
- Breastfeeding Clothing Hacks
- The importance of Breastfeeding (research)
- Breastfeeding a Toddler
Read the latest relating to pregnancy & birth!
Need a comprehensive
Online natural childbirth course?
Natural Childbirth Online Resources
A free natural birth overview that is comprised of a melding together of ideas from the past 3 years. It does not go in depth like my course, but is a good starting point It has my own information, research, and experiences in childbirth to use in supplement to your local childbirth course such as the Bradley Method.
28 Day new baby checklist
Go through the 4 weeks to prepare for a new baby, childbirth, and caring for yourself and new child after all is said and done. Each week is broken down into easy-to-do steps to complete each day. Start this list approximately 6-8 weeks before your estimated due date to be ready for a new baby!